CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION :  Toll Free 1-800-411-6267 - Local 407-649-6448
ARM itexamaster BICSI itexamaster

Get started today

Contact Us Today for
Your Free Consultation


Personal Injury

Personal Injury Attorney Orlando Clients Trust


Your initial consultation with our firm about an injury is free. When you hire our firm, you do not have to pay us any money unless we recover money for you. If we recover money for you, our attorney fee is determined by the percentage set forth by the Florida Supreme Court for all attorneys.

What to do if you are injured:

1. Take pictures of the scene of the injury.

2. Get the names and addresses of all witnesses to the injury.

3. Contact our office immediately. Personal injury claims must adhere to procedural and legal guidelines or your claim may be lost. An attorney can properly present your claims for maximum value.

4. Anyone who is injured should seek medical treatment as soon as possible. The injuries may get worse without treatment. If you do not get medical treatment and properly document your injuries, the insurance companies will claim that you are not injured. You should consult our office regarding your choice of doctor because some doctors have a reputation for taking your insurance money without properly treating and documenting your injuries.

5. Do not sign any papers from the insurance company. Insurance adjusters want to settle your entire case for as low a sum of money as possible. Many insurance adjusters tell people to sign documents up front, sometimes for an initial payment of money, and promise that more money will be paid letter. In truth, the papers often release the insurance company from any future payments and the person’s entire claim is lost.

6. Do not give the insurance company a recorded or written statement. If you misspeak, the insurance adjuster will try to use your own words against you. If you present your statement properly, the insurance adjuster may “lose” it, refuse to provide you with a copy or alter it. If a statement is required, it should be done in the presence of your attorney, with a certified court reporter, and with a certified interpreter (if necessary).

If you would like to consult our firm regarding your case, call us at 1-800-411-6267.  We would like to meet with you personally, answer any questions that you have, and make copies of the important documents for your file so we can get to work immediately.

Contact Us

Malas Prestaciones
Tu derecho
Al nivel de atención.